Buy Absolute Ethanol Online
Denatured Ethyl alcohol 96% is an alcohol-based, clear and colourless liquid that can be used as ink stains remover, paint remover, window cleaner, multi-purpose disinfectant, surface cleaner, natural adulterant for pharmaceutical use and degreaser. Buy Absolute Ethanol Online
Also, Ethyl alcohol can be used as a solvent in many industries.
100% UK manufactured product.
Buy Ethanol Online Details
- Date First Available : 24 July 2021 Buy Absolute Ethanol
- Manufacturer : Premium Chem Lab
- ASIN : B09B5DPM5T
- Manufacturer reference : pcl01
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- High Quality Ethanol – PCL food grade Ethanol (96%) is perfect for making all types of extracts. It is produce from the finest organic wheat.
- No Toxins – All our Ethyl Alcohol is non-denature, meaning it contains no harmful additives and can safely be used for purposes such as making tinctures or culinary extracts.
- Multi-Purpose Use – PLC Ethanol has almost zero displacement when poured over herbs and is perfect for herbal extractions, producing concentrates and making your own herbal oils.
- Organic Food Grade Ethanol – We use only the finest organic wheat to product our premium food grade ethyl alcohol, ensuring consistent results every time.
What are the uses of absolute ethanol?
Absolute ethanol can be use in the production of pharmaceuticals and the production of disinfectants. It is a common API (active pharmaceutical ingredient). This absolute ethyl alcohol is the second most important solvent after water in laboratory use, and also commonly used for cleaning surfaces or making tinctures. Lastly, pure ethanol is use to dissolve water-insoluble medication.
Quality and Certifications
To meet the pharmaceutical and medical industry quality requirements our 99.9 alcohol complies with British Pharmacopeia (BP) and European Pharmacopeia (EP) standards. It is also ISO certified, GMO free and has the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification.
If desire, this BP alcohol can also be fully denature in accordance with your government rules. This process renders the ethanol unfit for human consumption, thereby reducing excise duties.
Why work with PCL?
We are able to supply the highest quality and do so consistently. Besides adhering to strict quality standards, we can also filter pure ethanol according to special micron filter requirements on demand.